Harrell House Bed and Breakfast Can Help You Plan Your Activities, Such As:
Guest housing for your weddings, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Family Reunions, Girls Weekends, Scrapbooking, Antiquing, Genealogy Searches, History Trails, and Your Business Travels.
Or, of course, you can come stay and do nothing but relax!
- Wilmington – Azalea Festival: March/April
- Wallace – Strawberry Festival: May
- Burgaw – Blueberry Festival: June
- Wilmington – Battleship Blast: July
- Topsail – Sport Fishing: September
- Kenansville – Muscadine Festival: September
- New Bern – Tryon Palace Festivals
- Wilmington – Riverfest: October
- Rose Hill – Duplin Winery: Wine Tastings and Year-round Sampling!
- Rose Hill – World’s Largest Frying Pan
- Wallace – Christmas at Twilight: Late November
- Topsail Island Sea Turtle Hospital
- Burgaw Courthouse: Confederate Monument. Trials Open to the Public
- Burgaw Railroad Depot
- Rose Hill
- The Dallas Herring House
- Burgaw’s Library
- Numerous Church Cemeteries